The summer months are generally the busiest time of the year for Boise moving companies. Families relocate in the summer because their kids are out of school and it makes for a smoother tranistion. If you’re moving this summer to launch a new career, look for a moving company that at least provides the following:
- Direct service to anywhere in the U.S.
- Same day and next day services for moves under 500 miles.
- Guaranteed price and service.
- All furniture quilt-pad wrapped at no extra charge.
- Furniture set-up in your new home.
- Allow dresser drawers to remain full.
- Courteous and quality trained staff.
- Full packing and unpacking services offered.
The above services will allow you to rest knowing your Boise corporate move is in good hands. Your new employer will require at least three to five moving quotes from reputable moving companies, if they don’t already have a preffered van lines for your use. Either way, match the level of skill and service with the list above.